Importer Directory Demo
This demo page will show some screenshots and its features of the World Importer Directory for export promotion as below:
Note: Our directory is a single user and PC version which supports Ms Windows XP/Vista/7/10 desktop computers and standard SMTP & ESMTP servers to send emails. It cannot be installed and run on the other OS such as Linux, Apple Mac and mobile devices. The purchaser should provide the proper OS and computer to use the directory.
1 ) After running the directory program, the Entry Screen shown on the left hand side will be displayed.
Just press to enter the Directory – Menu as shown in the following picture.
2 ) You may find the pull-down menu on the top of the Menu screen. It allows you to use the mouse to select some functions from the following pull-down menu:
(1) Search buyer’s record one by one on screen using searching criteria such as company name, country, product, or its combination
(2) View a group of buyer’s records in list on screen using searching criteria such as country, product, or its combination
(3) Enquire Global Importers’ Organization using product group or the name of the organization
(4) Enter and save the Email Setting such as email server and sender’s information
(5) Send emails to global buyers and importers using sending criteria such as company, country, products, or its combination. It supports standard ESMTP servers
(6) Send fax by Email-to-fax function to global buyers and importers using sending criteria such as country, products, or company. It requires an email-to-fax services provider (e.g. faxaway) to support this function to work
(7) Export buyers’ or importer organizations’ data in CSV format for third party fax or email application
(8) Print mailing labels of buyers or importer organizations for direct mail marketing
(9) Print contact lists for subsequent cold call promotion
(10) Print reports for Email, Efax, Unsent Email, Unsent Efax, Email Log, etc.
(11) Build and maintain the Supression List (opt-out list) for email removal request
(12) Access online Helps and Tips for email promotion
4) This option allows you to enter the sender’s email address, name, SMTP mail server and the user login information so that you may not need to enter it every time when you need to send emails. You need not set up your own SMTP outbound email server. What you need to do is to enter your ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) SMTP mail server information. This step is similar to the setup of the other email programs such as Ms Outlook Express. It is an one time process.
5) The Directory of Global Import Organization is a bonus. You may search and view information of the global importers’ organizations using product group or the name of the organization. The result will return association’s name, its address, telephone, fax no, telex no, email address, web site address, contact person, nos of members, directory availability, and remarks, etc. You may use this directory to contact importers’ organizations to get more importers and market information for your products.
6) On the Buyer Enquiry by Record screen, you may use Company Name, Country, and/or Product name to search buyers or importers. The result will return buyer’s company name, address, country, contact person, phone no, fax no, nature of business, email address, website address, and the products, etc. The information is displayed on screen by record.
It supports full or partial match of the searching criteria. For instance, you may enter the full product name such as “Artificial Flowers & Plants” and select when you need to search for buyers’ records exactly matching the searching phrase “Artificial Flowers & Plants”. If you check and use “Flower & Plants” as your search phrase, the program will return all records including artificial and fresh flowers & plants. You may find the product name in the product index.
7) On the Buyer Enquiry by Record screen, you may press to activate the Send Single Email screen so that you may send an email message to the individual buyer.
You may directly type your email message on the “Message” field, or create your message by word processing program or text editor such as Wordpad or Ms Word and then copy the content onto the “Message” field by using function. Besides, you may send a tested email to your designated email account for testing when your check .
8) On the Buyer Enquiry by List screen, you may use Country and/or Product name to search buyers or importers. The result will return buyer’s company name, address, contact person, phone no, fax no, email address, and website address, etc. It is displayed on screen in list with many records.
9) This option supports standard ESMTP (Enhanced SMTP) email server’s POP3 and AUTH Login, sending tested email to user designed email account, setting multiple subject lines, partial email sending, pause 5-20 seconds and resume during sending process, personalization by mail-merge of the contact person, and setting an auto-generating random code as the Email ID or mail reference.
On this screen, you may send a single email or group emails according to different sending criteria such as company, product and/or country.
You may directly type your email message on the “Message” field, or create your message by word processing program or text editor such as Wordpad or Ms Word and then copy the content onto the “Message” field by using function. Besides, you may send a tested email to your designated email account for testing upon checking .
12) On the Print Mailing Labels – Buyers screen, you may use country and/or product name to select buyers to print buyers’ mailing labels so that you may send samples, catalogues and other promotional materials to the targeted buyers. You may also select to print labels in 1 column x 8 labels per column or 2 column x 8 labels per column.
In addition, you may click to print mailing labels for worldwide importers organizations.
13) You may use product and/or country as the printing criteria to print buyer list. Besides, you may print gobal importers’ organization list by selecting under the pull-down menu.
14) After sending emails, you may use this function to print Email Report. Besides, you may also print Efax Report, Unsent Email Report, Unsent Efax Report, and Email Log Report, etc.
15) You may use this option to add some email addresses to the supression list for opt-out purpose. The email addresses added to the block list will not be sent upon email sending. Generally, you use this option if the recipient requests to remove her email address from the mailing list.
You may delete the email address from the block list by using option if you have accidently added an email to the block list.
16) World Importers Directory is not only the international importers and buyers directory but also well-equipped with the user friendly program for export marketing and promotion. It is simple and easy to use. Just a mouse click, you may select different functions on the pull-down menu to print mailing labels and buyer list, export Fax / Email Data in CSV format for third party fax or email application. You need not to invest extra money for the email program and spend times to re-enter the data. The onscreen Quick Start Guide and helps can reduce your learning time so that you may start your promotion promptly.
17) The Terms & Abbreviation explains some terms and abbreviation of the directory and hence the user can get started quickly and easily.
Note: These demo screenshots were captured on the directory program version 3.1. The directory publisher reserve the rights to upgrade the directory programs at any time without prior notice.